So with that, here are the principles that may hopefully inspire you in some way as well:
- There is no point using limited life to chase unlimited money.
- There is no point earning so much money you cannot live to spend it.
- Money is not yours until you spend it.
- When you are young, you use your health to chase wealth. When you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health. The difference is that, by then, it is too late.
- Happiness is not determined by how much one has, but how little he needs.
- There is no point working so hard to provide for the people you care about that you have no time to spend with them